Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nice to meet you all!

This is Po Yee Tam and my other name is Theresa. I am an MEd student majoring in Early Childhood Education. This is my last year in the MEd program and I expect to graduate in the coming June.
As I am not that good at using computer and familiar with information technology, I find it is so challenge to take some module from the MITE program, not only enriching my education experience but also my daily life.
I work in a kindergarten school working with very young children. They are so lovely and cute. I enjoy the time with them. I don't know how I can make use what I have learnt from the module to contribute something to my workplace, but definitely I will do something.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Hi Po-yee,

I hope that this module and use of blogs will prove good opportunity for you to pick up a lot of technology. Do not worry about technical skill, I will be helping you and others in the class with this.

Tam Po Yee said...

Thanks for the encouragement and support!

Reflection on Session 1

Several things I would like to share with you all:

First, I find blogging quite interesting. It is easy to put things on the internet, not like what I dit with ftp operation.

Second, I like what Daniel presented us with the software PhotoStory 3. He produced a photo presentation like doing a majic. I want to know more about. Some other software application like Google Earth is fantastic too.

Third, I like the idea like visually introducing oneself with images.

All such new things open my horizon. I need to put in more time and effort on the new challenge!