Thursday, March 15, 2007

Reflection made on March 15

Learning from the class presentaion made by classmates, I have learnt how to make my learning objects simple, not to put everything into one slide. I need to select a central message and convey it through clear visual objects.
I find I need to learn more about the tools that help me actualize my ideas into visual representations. In this stage stage, the PPt application is the tool that I can manage.
After I did make careful exploration onto the PPt application, I find it good enough for me to make a simple learning object.
Then I searched information from the Internet. Next, I put selected visual clips onto the PPt. However, I don't know how to make the hyperlinks work for me. I really need my partner help me make it work.

No comments: