Thursday, March 29, 2007

Reflection on Session 5

This is so excited to learn about ppt and flash. For the ppt, I feel confident to use it to create storyboard. It is fun to explore a variety of clip arts from the internet particularly Microsoft clip arts and Google photos. My partner is an expert in producing ppt presentation and she showed me how to use tricks to create unique clip arts from the already-made ones. For the Flash animation, I am still standing at the beginning point. I don’t have Flash installed in my computer and I need to use Computer Room’s facility and that is not convenient for me.
I like the Flash Tutorial on HK Map. It provides me the opportunity to repeatedly view how to make Flash animation. I think this is an example that shows wonderful features of computer technology for supporting learning. I believe students will benefit from using tutorials for acquiring skills by practicing. Another wonderful feature is such learning tools enable students to learn things in their own pace and own time. Self-initiative students get the most in the learning from such mode of learning.

1 comment:

Cheung Pui Man said...

Hi,

I agreed with you. Flash is very useful for our teaching. I believe that it can attract our students to pay attention on learnig objects. In addition, it will be helpful to enhance our students' learning motivation.