Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reflection on Task 3

It is good to work with a partner. Qingchun helps to enrich the ppt presentation by establishing the context of raindrop formation. She put a series of images into one slide. However, I want the primary slide that explains the process of the breaking-up of a rain drop to have interactive device so that the student may interact with the proponents of the promary slide. I don't know how to do it, therefore, I use a stupid method to present my idea but it works. If you want to know how I do it, you could check it out from the following link:
http://iln.cite.hku.hk/com/1374/users/2003989283/RealRainDropShape_Extended.ppt
I appreciate if you could show me how to make it simplier. Thanks!
Remember! This is not the final version because Qingchun and I still have two more days to work on it.

1 comment:

Cheung Pui Man said...

Hi,
Your presentation is very good, but I think that there is a concept wrong, especially the raindrop is larger than 4.5mm which should not be this kind of shape.

Emily Cheung Pui Man