Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Problem with the posting of the Flash prototype

I have problem to upload the Flash prototype of the module project onto my Blog. Normally I can open the file on the ILN site, however, the Flash file does not open there.

There are three files created after I have finished and viewed the Flash Movie, one with the tag of fla which is the working file, the other one with html which contains nothing, and the third one with swf which is used to play the presentation. Could anybody tell me what is that html?

Could anyone tell me what I can do to upload the swf file onto the Blog? Thanks!

1 comment:

Ryan Yue said...

hi,

There are a number of online Flash tutorials you can find in the web.

Here is one of the tutorials teaching you how to embedded your swf file to your blog(html).

Ryan Yue